Three-Step Vegan Pumpkin PiePrint
- 1 15 oz. can puréed pumpkin
- 3/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 store-bought vegan pie crust, prepared according to package directions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine the puréed pumpkin, coconut milk, brown sugar, cornstarch, maple syrup, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and salt and blend using a hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour into the pie crust and follow the baking instructions on the pie crust package.
Makes 6 to 8 servings