Adapted and published with permission from Katerina Seigel
Sincerely, Katerina’s Protein-Packed Buddha BowlsPrint
- 1 cup cubed tofu
- 1/2 Tbsp. sesame or vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped kale or other greens
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 3/4 cup Sweet n’ Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- 2 cups chopped veggies of your choice
- Optional: hot sauce, sweet chili sauce, olive oil and vinegar, salad dressing, Peanut Thai Dressing, and sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the tofu on a baking sheet, drizzle with the sesame oil, and bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Place 1/2 cup of the chopped kale in each of two bowls.
- Add 1 cup of the rice to each bowl.
- Top each with half of the tofu, veggies, and any desired sauces or toppings.