Adapted and published with permission from Katerina Seigel
Sincerely, Katerina’s Homemade Vegan Protein BarsPrint
- 4 cups quick oats
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 4 Tbsp. vegan protein powder
- 1 cup agave
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Splash of water, if needed
- Melted chocolate chips, optional
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, cocoa powder, and vegan protein powder.
- Stir in the agave and peanut butter until thoroughly combined.
- If the mixture seems too dry, add a splash of water.
- Pour into a baking dish and press down until flat.
- If using, drizzle the melted chocolate over the bars.
- Refrigerate for an hour then cut into 12 bars.
Note: The bars will keep in the fridge for around 2 weeks.