Protein Mac ’n’ CheezePrint
- 1 cup macaroni
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened vegan milk
- 2 Tbsp. Nuzest Clean Lean Protein Just Natural
- 3 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 Tbsp. white miso paste
- 1 Tbsp. tamari
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground paprika
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- In a separate medium-size pot, warm the vegan milk over a low heat and slowly whisk in the rest of the ingredients.
- Whisk for 2 minutes, until smooth—don’t let it boil.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pot of cheeze sauce. Mix until combined. Allow to sit over low heat for 2 minutes to let the sauce thicken.
- If desired, serve topped with vegan Parmesan, a sprinkle of paprika or fresh cracked pepper, and chopped parsley.
Makes 2 servings