1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
6 cups corn flakes
1 8-oz. bag dark chocolate chips
(2 bags if you are a chocolate lover)
• Lightly oil an 8 x 10-inch cake pan
• Place the corn flakes in the pan.
• Mix the corn syrup and sugar in a saucepan, and bring to a light boil.
• Remove from the heat, add the peanut butter, and mix until smooth.
• Pour the mixture over the cornflakes, and combine.
• In a double boiler or saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and pour over the top of the cereal mixture.
• Place in the refrigerator overnight and let harden.
• The next day, cut and serve.