Mini BBQ Tofu Burgers with Broccoli SlawPrint
- 1 pkg. extra-firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 cup Organic Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce and Marinade
- 1 pkg. Organic Broccoli Slaw
- 3/4 to 1 cup Vegan Spread & Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries (optional)
- 1 pkg. Mini Hamburger Buns
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Coat the tofu with the BBQ sauce and bake on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for 20 to 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli slaw, vegan spread, sugar, salt, apple cider vinegar, and raisins or dried cranberries, if using.
- Toast the buns and layer on the baked tofu and broccoli slaw.
Makes 5 servings