- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3-4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large bunch of greens, blanched and chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 lb. fusilli pasta, cooked and drained
- Nutritional yeast, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- Sauté the garlic in the olive oil until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the greens, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and artichokes. Toss with the pasta and season with the nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper. Garnish with the parsley.
Makes 4 servings