1/2 cup Raw Cashew Cheese
4-inch piece daikon radish, peeled
5 cups hot water
8 9-inch-square rice paper sheets
2 cups fresh arugula (about 1 oz.), divided
1 cup julienned English cucumber
3/4 cup julienned yellow squash
2/3 cup julienned red bell pepper
1/2 cup julienned green onions
1/2 cup julienned peeled carrot
1/2 cup julienned zucchini
1 1/2 cups Raw Tomato Sauce
• Fill a small resealable plastic bag with the “cheese.” Using scissors, snip one corner to allow the cheese to be squeezed out. Refrigerate until ready to use.
• Using a spiral vegetable slicer, cut the daikon into long, curly, thin strands resembling spaghetti. Set aside.
• Pour the water into a large bowl. Using tongs, dip 1 rice paper sheet in for 7 seconds. Remove and place on a clean, moist towel. Let stand for 2 minutes. (If not pliable, moisten with more water.)
• Place 1/4 cup of the arugula across the center of the rice paper. Top with 1/8 each of the radish, cucumber, yellow squash, red bell pepper, green onions, carrot, and zucchini. Pipe the “cheese” on top.
• Fold the sides over the ends of the filling. Starting at one flat side, roll tightly into a cylinder. Place on a platter and cover with plastic wrap. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
• Serve with the Raw Tomato Sauce.
Note: The spring rolls will keep for 8 hours, covered and refrigerated. Makes 4 to 8 servings