• Steam the tempeh for 20 minutes then place it in the freezer for 15 minutes.
• Place the tempeh, vegan mayonnaise, nutritional yeast, and soy sauce into a food processor and purée.
• Scoop the mixture into an oiled bowl, cover, and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
• Put the toasted almonds into a shallow bowl.
• Oil your hands and scoop out the entire tempeh mixture, patting it between your hands to form a ball.
• Roll the ball in the almonds to coat it then place it on a plate, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
• Serve with crackers.
Make 8 servings