Grilled Portobello Mushroom SteaksPrint
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms and brush off any dirt to clean.
- In a medium bowl or pan, combine the oil, wine, lemon juice, and garlic, stirring until combined. Add the cleaned mushrooms caps and submerge in the marinade. Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from the marinade and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the caps on a grill over medium-high heat and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until just tender.
Makes 4 servings