2 cups pomegranate
3 cups thinly shredded cabbage
2 tsp. olive oil
2 tsp. mustard seeds
1/4 cup curry leaves, fresh or dried
Salt, to taste
1/2 tsp. lemon juice
• In a medium bowl, mix the pomegranate and cabbage. Set aside.
• In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the mustard seeds and cook until they pop.
• Add the curry leaves and stir for about 30 seconds. Pour over the pomegranate and cabbage.
• Add the salt and lemon juice.
• Mix well and serve cold or at room temperature.
Makes 4 servings