2 tubes of pre-made crescent rolls
1 8-oz. pkg. nondairy cream cheese
3/4 cup plus 3 Tbsp. apple juice
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
1 banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices
10 strawberries, cut into slices with tops removed
2 peaches, pit removed, cut in half, and sliced thin
1 cup blueberries
1 Tbsp. cornstarch
2 Tbsp. ice water
• Preheat the oven to 400°F.
• Remove the crescent rolls from the package but do not separate them. Roll them out flat and place next to each other on a round cookie sheet, cutting at the edge of the pan and using the spare pieces to fill gaps.
• Bake for 10 minutes or according to package directions.
• Mix together the nondairy cream cheese, 3 Tbsp. of the apple juice, and the sugars. Spread this mixture onto the slightly cooled crust.
• Arrange the fruit, in a decorative manner, in a single layer on top of the cream cheese mixture.
• Mix the cornstarch with the cold water and add the mixture to the remaining 3/4 cup of apple juice in a small saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat until thickened. Drizzle on top of the pizza, making sure to cover the fruit. Allow to sit for 15 minutes before serving.
Makes 8 servings