Frosting from ‘Baconish’Print
- 8 oz. vegan cream cheese
- 3/4 cup creamy no-stir peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 Tbsp. plain unsweetened almond milk
- In a large bowl, cream together the vegan cream cheese and peanut butter with an electric mixer.
- Alternate adding 1 cup of the confectioners’ sugar and 1 tablespoonful of the almond milk, mixing well between each addition.
Makes about 3 cups
This frosting goes perfectly on the Elvis Cupcakes from Baconish. Hungry for more? Add Baconish to your cookbook collection today.