Delicious Vegan Battered Fish TacosPrint
- 1 pkg. Gardein fishless filets
- 1 tsp. oil or lime juice
- 6 medium-sized corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup guacamole or 1 avocado, sliced
- Diced onion (optional)
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
- Jalapeño slices (optional)
- Lime juice (optional)
- Cook the fishless filets according to package directions.
- Warm the oil in a pan over medium heat. Place a tortilla in the pan and cook, turning once, until softened.
- Remove from the pan and spread with 1 tablespoonful of the guacamole.
- Cut the cooked fishless filets into strips and place 3 strips on the tortilla. If desired, top with diced onion, chopped cilantro, and jalapeño slices and drizzle with lime juice.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Serve with salsa, vegan sour cream, or vegan tartar sauce.
Makes 6 tacos