Falafel Salad SandwichPrint
- 1 bunch spinach, stemmed, or approximately 4 cups prewashed salad mix
- 6–7 store-bought falafel balls (Try Trader Joe’s frozen version)
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 5–10 dill pickle slices
- 1 cup tahini or your favorite lemony dressing
- 2-3 pieces pita bread
- Prepare the falafel according to the package directions, cooking thoroughly until crispy and brown.
- Place the spinach or salad mix in a pita and crumble the falafel on top.
- Add the tomatoes and dill pickles and toss. Drizzle with the tahini or lemony dressing. (Tip: Mix the tahini with a splash of hot sauce for an extra kick!)