Egg-Free Potato KugelsPrint
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and grated
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 large onion, grated
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. potato starch
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the potatoes in a dishcloth and squeeze to remove as much liquid as possible. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Warm 2 tablespoonfuls of the oil in a large pan and sauté the onion until soft. Stir in the paprika.
- Add to the potatoes along with the potato starch and the remaining oil. Mix well.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan and fill each cup with the mixture. Bake for 40 minutes.
Makes 12 servings
Adapted from Kveller