Super-Easy Chocolate Mousse From AquafabaPrint
- Liquid from 2 cans garbanzo beans
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup white sugar (finely ground is best)
- 6 oz. vegan dark chocolate, melted
- Combine all the ingredients (except the chocolate) in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend with a stand or hand mixer on high speed for 12 to 15 minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the chocolate. Transfer to a serving dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before enjoying.
Makes 2 to 3 cups