1 lb. store-bought or homemade pizza dough
1 cup pizza sauce
1 cup grated mozzarella-style soy cheese
Additional toppings: cooked and crumbled Italian-style soy sausage (such as Lightlife Smart Links Italian), soy pepperoni slices (such as Yves Veggie Cuisine Veggie Pizza Pepperoni), sautéed mushroom slices, sautéed sweet peppers and onions, olives, grated parmesan-style soy cheese
• Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
• Lightly oil a 12-inch deep-dish pizza pan.
• Using your fingertips or the heel of your hand, spread the dough in the pan so that it covers the bottom and comes three-quarters of the way up the sides.
• Spread the sauce over the dough, then top with the mozzarella-style soy cheese and any additional toppings you like.
• Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and brown.
Makes 1 pizza