Curry Lime Cauliflower WingsPrint
- 1 cup soy or coconut milk
- 1 cup flour (any kind will work—even gluten-free)
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into pieces
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil or melted vegan butter
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Combine the soy or coconut milk, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place in a shallow baking dish. Bake for 18 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine the oil or melted vegan butter, remaining spices, and juice from half a lime in a small bowl.
- Pour the curry sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and bake for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.
- Squeeze on the remaining lime juice, sprinkle chopped cilantro on top, and enjoy.
Makes 4 servings