Classic Holiday StuffingPrint
- 1 Tbsp. vegan margarine
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups vegan broth
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/2 cup diced apple (optional)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts (optional)
- 1 12-oz. bag herb-seasoned, cubed vegan stuffing (try Pepperidge Farm brand, which is available almost everywhere)
- Melt the vegan margarine in a big pot over medium-high heat. Add the onions and celery and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Add the broth, cranberries, apples, and pine nuts.
- Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
- Spoon into a greased casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue baking for another 15 minutes.