Catch ‘Em All Mini PizzaPrint
- 1 store-bought mini vegan pizza crust
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan shredded cheese (we used Daiya)
- 1 pkg. vegan pepperoni slices
- 1 15-oz. can sliced black olives
- Top the entire pizza crust with the marinara sauce and vegan cheese. Cover half with the vegan pepperoni.
- Using the olives, make a small circle at the center of the pizza. Place more olives in a straight line on opposite sides of the circle, each extending out to the edge of the pizza so that it resembles a Poké Ball. (Use our example as a guide.)
- Bake the pizza according to the package instructions.
- Enjoy—then go catch ’em all!