Butternut Squash EnchiladasPrint
- 2 cups butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 corn tortillas
- 1 cup vegan enchilada sauce (Trader Joe’s makes a good one)
- Pepitas (pumpkin seeds), avocado, and olives, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, toss the butternut squash with the olive oil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
- Add to the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until fork tender. Transfer to a bowl and mix in the black beans.
- Decrease the oven temperature to 350°F.
- Lay the tortillas on a work surface and add 2/3 cup of the mixture to the center of each. Roll them up and place side-by-side, with the creases facing down, in a rimmed baking dish.
- Pour the vegan enchilada sauce over the wrapped tortillas and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling.
- Top with pepitas, avocado, and olives. Enjoy!