For the Zucchini Sticks:
1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tsp. garlic powder
4 medium zucchinis, cut n half and sliced lengthwise
2 Tbsp. olive oil
For the Dip:
1 cup vegan mayonnaise
3-4 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
Salt, to taste
• Combine the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
• Dip the zucchini sticks into the flour mixture and coat well.
• In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the zucchini for about 5 minutes, then place on a paper towel.
• For the dip, combine the mayonnaise, horseradish, and salt.
• Arrange the zucchini sticks on a platter.
• Pour the horseradish dip into a small bowl and serve with the zucchini.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Makes 6 to 8 servings