Adapted and published with permission from Marco Borges
Berry Overnight Oats Crumble CupPrint
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tsp. flax meal
- 2 tsp. ground chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 cup berries (try strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries)
- 1 banana, sliced
- Mix the oats and almond milk in a glass container and store covered in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to enjoy, preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flax meal, ground chia seeds, and maple syrup.
- Transfer to the baking sheet and bake for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Remove the crumble from the oven and let cool slightly. Divide the oats into two bowls and top each with half of the crumble, berries, and banana slices.
Find more vegan recipes at 22DaysNutrition.com.