‘Bacon’-Wrapped Vegan Pigs in a BlanketPrint
- 1 can vegan crescent rolls (try Immaculate Baking Company Crescent Rolls)
- 1 cup vegan cheese shreds (try Daiya brand)
- 1 pkg. vegan bacon slices (try Lightlife brand)
- 2 pkgs. veggie dogs, cut into halves (try Tofurky or Lightlife brands)
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Separate the crescent-roll dough into triangles on a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with the vegan cheese.
- Wrap a vegan bacon slice around each veggie dog half, then wrap each in a piece of dough.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.