‘Bacon’ Wedge Salad with Vegan Bleu Cheese DressingPrint
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/4 cup plain almond milk
- 1 pkg. vegan bleu cheese crumbles (optional)*
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, quartered
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup vegan bacon bits or tempeh bacon
- Combine the vegan mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and black pepper in a small bowl. Add a teaspoonful of the almond milk at a time until the desired consistency is reached. Add the vegan bleu cheese.
- Pour the dressing over each lettuce wedge, then sprinkle with the onions, tomatoes, and bacon bits, dividing evenly between each salad.
Makes 4 servings
*If you can’t find vegan bleu cheese crumbles at the store, you try Follow Your Heart High Omega Vegan Bleu Cheese dressing or make your own.