You Already Have the Perfect Egg Replacer to Use in Cookie RecipesPrint
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. aquafaba (liquid from canned garbanzo beans)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Using a fork or hand mixer, cream together the vegan butter and the sugars.
- Add the baking soda, baking powder, salt, vanilla, and aquafaba and stir until combined.
- Add the flour and mix. You may need to add more flour if the dough is too wet.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Makes about 18 cookies