15-Minute Vegan Pesto Tortilla PizzaPrint
- 8 small flour tortillas (I like to use 5-inch tortillas)
- 1 cup vegan basil pesto (or make your own)
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- Olive oil, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spread the pesto over each tortilla, top with 3 sun-dried tomatoes, and sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes, or until the tortillas are crispy.
- Drizzle with olive oil before serving.
Adapted from a recipe by Veronica Bosgraaf, founder of Pure