- PETA to OHSU: ‘Stop Mutilating Pigs in Archaic Training’
- Spring Breakers to Meet Their ‘Meat’ Near Beachfront Restaurants
- Horse-Mutilating Budweiser’s Latest Stockholder Is … PETA
- Don’t Let Your Child Be ‘The Last of Us’: New PETA Video Urges Parents to Go Vegan—Before It’s Too Late
- Oscar-Nominated Composer Urges Alma Mater Harvard to End Baby Monkey Torment
- Will Top Oscar®️ Nominees Help PETA End Monkey Experiments?
- Local PD in Hot Water for Violating Pro-Vegan PETA Latino Staffer’s Constitutional Right
- Will H&M Ban Down Following PETA’s Shareholder Resolution?
- Jermaine Dupri, Chick-fil-A Spokesman? If It Goes Vegan, Yes!
- New PETA Virtual Reality Experience Promises Close Encounters at Lamar University
- Jennifer Coolidge Crowned PETA’s ‘Vegan Queen’
- New PETA Virtual Reality Experience Promises Close Encounters at Louisiana State University
- ‘Hell on Wheels’ Is Coming: Squawking Chicken Truck to Ruffle Feathers Outside Orange County Restaurants
- HelloFresh Says Goodbye to Coconut Milk Tied to Monkey Labor Following PETA Asia Investigation
- Universal Studios Gets Bump From PETA for Introducing Vegan Butterbeer
Get PETA Updates
Stay up to date on the latest vegan trends and get breaking animal rights news delivered straight to your inbox!
“Almost all of us grew up eating meat, wearing leather, and going to circuses and zoos. We never considered the impact of these actions on the animals involved. For whatever reason, you are now asking the question: Why should animals have rights?” READ MORE
— Ingrid E. Newkirk, PETA President and co-author of Animalkind