- Guerilla Market Sells ‘Human-Skin’ Jackets and Bags in Jab at Urban Outfitters
- Provocative PETA Street Art Blitz Targets OHSU’s National Primate Center
- No More Live Reindeer at Local Hardware Store After PETA Appeal
- CVS Bans Great Ape Greeting Cards After Push From PETA
- PETA to Honor Dog Who Saved His Senior Neighbor
- Notorious Local Tiger Exhibitor Caught Operating Illegally After Losing License
- Provocative PETA Street Art Blitz Targets Washington Primate Center
- ‘I Want TOFU’ Shirts? Gelt for Dogs? It’s PETA’s Holiday Gift Shop!
- Urgent From PETA: Leaving Animals Outside Is a Crime
- Urgent From PETA: It’s Illegal in Virginia to Leave Dogs Chained Out in the Cold
- Saweetie’s PETA Name-Dropping Nets a Faux-Fur Coat
- Feds Cite Local Outfit After Bear Let Loose
- Feds Cite Outfit After Bear Let Loose at Mississippi Valley Fair
- Cowboys Missing Thanksgiving Feast to Get Catered Meal From PETA?
- Bills Missing Thanksgiving Feast to Get Catered Meal From PETA?
“Almost all of us grew up eating meat, wearing leather, and going to circuses and zoos. We never considered the impact of these actions on the animals involved. For whatever reason, you are now asking the question: Why should animals have rights?” READ MORE
— Ingrid E. Newkirk, PETA President and co-author of Animalkind