Vegan mac ‘n’ cheese, Sriracha, faux-beef crumbles—all wrapped up into easy-to-eat “sushi” rolls. These little rolls are the perfect finger food and would be awesome for your next get-together.
Step 1: Cook!
- Cook the vegan mac ‘n’ cheese according to the directions on the box. (Note: You may need nondairy milk and/or vegan margarine, depending on which brand you use.)
- Heat up the vegan beef-style crumbles according to the package directions.
Step 2: Fill!
- Place a piece of aluminum foil over a sushi roller. Spread the cooked vegan mac ‘n’ cheese on the foil, then layer with the beef-style crumbles and top with the Sriracha.
Step 3: Roll!
- Roll just as you would regular sushi. Be patient, as this can get a bit messy.
Step 4: Freeze!
- Place in the freezer for about 2 hours. (This will allow the macaroni to firm up and hold the roll in place.)
Step 5: Cut!
- Remove from the freezer, unwrap, and cut into smaller pieces.
Step 6: Heat!
- Place on a baking platter and cook in the oven at 350°F for 7 minutes. The rolls should be warm to the touch and still hold their shape.
Step 7: Eat!
- Feel free to garnish with more Sriracha. Serve and enjoy!