Why vegan turkey? Well, on farms today, bright, sensitive turkeys are crammed into filthy sheds, packed together so tight that they can barely move. In slaughterhouses, their throats are slit while many are still conscious. These birds deserve your compassion. Instead of supporting the exploitation of turkeys, you can choose vegan turkey products that are delicious and kind.
Check out these fabulous vegan turkey products that your whole family will happily gobble up:
Turkey-Free Deli Slices
- Tofurky Deli Slices come in three flavors: Oven Roasted, Peppered, and Hickory Smoked.
- Yves Veggie Turkey Slices
- Lightlife Smart Deli Veggie Turkey Slices
- Field Roast Deli Slices come in Smoked Tomato, Lentil Sage, and Wild Mushroom varieties.
- Goldfarb’s Unreal Deli Roasted Turk’y
Vegan Turkey Burgers
- Praeger’s Perfect Turk’y Burger is packed with protein and made with carrots, sweet potatoes, and butternut squash for a perfectly balanced burger.
- Trader Joe’s Turkeyless Protein Patties are made with a pea protein base and seasoned with nutritional yeast, onion, garlic, and mushroom powder.
- Gardein Lightly Breaded Turk’y Cutlets are a great addition to a compassionate Thanksgiving plate.
Vegan Holiday Roasts
Check out our complete list of vegan roasts for all your holiday needs.
Vegan Ground Turkey
Choose Trader Joe’s Turkeyless Ground to add a savory flavor and texture to your favorite dishes, without harming any animals in the process.
There are many great plant-based recipes to try your hand at. We love this one for vegan deli slices.
Want more information about these fabulous, intelligent animals? Read our top 10 reasons not to eat turkeys.