Behold the plant-based seafood tower that’s revolutionizing the world one palate at a time. Including artichoke oysters Rockefeller, smoked-carrot lox with kelp caviar, and sustainably sourced hearts of palm calamari, the tower mimics the taste of seafood (without harming sea life) and brings fine dining to a whole new level.
Crossroads chef Tal Ronnen credits the “naturally seafood-like flavor of Lobster Mushrooms,” which he serves tempura style, with inspiring this tower.
The all-vegan seafood tower, pictured above, consists of the following:
- Fresh hearts of palm calamari
- Casino-style shiitake mushrooms
- Artichoke oyster mushrooms Rockefeller
- Tempura-battered lobster mushrooms
- Louie-style hearts of palm salad
- Smoked-carrot lox with kelp caviar and almond-milk crème fraîche
- Shiitake oyster-style shooter with a choice of vodka or tequila
- A house-made cocktail, tartar, and mignonette sauce
Are you ready to experience the ultimate “seafood” tower? If you’re in Southern California, head to Crossroads restaurant for your market-priced fill, and order early—this dish sells out every night.
If you’re as impressed and excited as we are about the innovations in plant-based dining, pledge never to eat seafood.