We’re in love with Joe—Trader Joe’s, that is. With such a wide selection of vegan products, whipping up a quick plant-based snack or meal has never been simpler. Read our ever-growing list of our favorite vegan Trader Joe’s products here—but first, check out these recipe ideas that use only three main ingredients:
1. Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats, Peanut Butter, and Bananas
We recommend mixing in crunchy PB and bananas for that multi-textured oatmeal experience.
2. Sriracha-Flavored Baked Tofu, Jasmine Rice, and Baby Spinach
Have you tried the new Sriracha tofu? Here’s your chance!
View this post on Instagram
Another new one! Has anyone tried it yet?! I haven’t had a chance to but I’m thinking it might be good stir-fried with some fresh veggies and maybe the TJ’s pad thai or kung pao boxed noodles (which I also haven’t tried yet). I was also thinking the TJ’s vegetable fried rice would be great with it. Any other ideas?! #vegan #traderjoes #vegancommunity #traderjoesvegan
3. Steamed Lentils, Bruschetta, and Chips
This versatile recipe requires no prep time. Simply combine the lentils and bruschetta and dip your favorite tortilla chips into the mix.
4. Chickenless Crispy Tenders, Vegetable Fried Rice, and Soyaki Sauce
Cook the tenders and fried rice according to package directions. The ginger in the Soyaki Sauce gives the dish an extra bite.
5. Rice Krispie Treats
All you need is Earth Balance margarine, marshmallows, and Crisp Rice cereal. Let this vegan Classic Rice Krispie Treats recipe guide you through the oh-so-simple steps.
6. Pizza Dough, Pizza Sauce, and Artichoke Hearts
These three ingredients create a hearty cheese-free pizza, but if you want to veer into the four-ingredient world, add vegan Mozzarella Style Shreds.
7. Trader Ming’s Kung Pao Tempura Cauliflower, Miso Ginger Broth, and Baby Spring Mix
Put them all side by side on a plate, and you’ll have yourself a full meal.
8. Trader Joe’s Chicken-Less Mandarin Orange Morsels, Brown Jasmine Rice, and Baby Broccoli
The Chicken-Less Orange Morsels are seriously addictive and also great for vegan meal prepping.
9. Organic Mixed Berry Blend, Vanilla Soy Milk, and Bananas
Blend together 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk, 1/2 cup mixed frozen berries, 1 medium banana, and 3 ice cubes. Serves 1.
10. Fully Cooked Falafel, Dolmas, and Whole-Wheat Pita Bread
Make a plate of these delectables, and you won’t be hungry for a good long while. (Add TJ’s tahini for an extra flavor kick.)
11. Fresh Rice Noodles, Vegetable Spring Rolls, and Cucumbers
Chop up the cooked spring rolls, slice the cucumbers, and throw them both into a bowl of cold noodles to make a simplified version of Vietnamese bun cha. Feel free to spruce it up with chopped lettuce, mint leaves, and soy sauce—because you deserve it!
12. Soy Chorizo, Cuban Style Black Beans, and Tortilla Chips
A mix of soy chorizo and beans makes a perfect protein-packed snack.
13. Spaghetti, Organic Tomato Basil Marinara, and Meatless Meatballs
This is a great meal when you’re fixing a quick dinner, but hopefully, you can take a second to enjoy it.
14. Misto alla Griglia, Butter Lettuce, and Goddess Salad Dressing
Grilled eggplant and zucchini are unexpectedly delicious salad additions.
15. Organic Vegetarian Chili, a Potato, and Vegan Mozzarella Style Shreds
Chili baked potatoes should definitely be on your list of meal staples. Simply poke holes in the potato with a fork, cover with a wet paper towel, and microwave for approximately 5 minutes. Cut open the potato, fill it with chili and cheese shreds, then devour.
16. Wheat-Free Toaster Waffles, Strawberries, and Organic Maple Syrup
You can see where we’re going with this.
Want more vegan recipe inspiration? Sign up for Living News for more vegan lifestyle tips, recipes, and news.
All fields in bold are mandatory.