We love the idea of throwing a bunch of ingredients into a pot, and—poof—you have a delicious meal. For your cooking pleasure, we present this list of one-pot recipes:
1. 5 Ingredient Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
It’s literally five ingredients, and you might have most of them in your cupboard right now: onions, black beans, sweet potatoes, veggie stock, and salsa.
2. Butternut Squash Ramen Bowl with Rice Noodles, Tofu & Fresh Pea Shoots
It is billed as a 10-minute meal, and when you taste the butternut squash broth, you’ll be convinced it was 10 minutes wisely spent.
3. Creamy Polenta & Mushrooms
Creamy polenta without the dairy? Yes, please.
4. Chickpea and Artichoke ‘Bliss in a Dish’ One-Pot Wonder
This fresh dish has just about everything you need: vegetables, protein, and carbohydrates. Plus, you could use more artichokes in your life, right?
5. African Peanut and Sweet Potato Stew
Anytime there’s peanut butter in a recipe, you can count us in.
6. Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca with Chickpeas & Artichoke
Yup, It’s Vegan recommends that you cook the pasta al dente so that leftovers are a normal pasta texture and not too soft.
7. Easy Creamy Tomato Barley Risotto
Nutritional yeast gives this risotto its creamy quality. Add some tomatoes and basil, and you’re in for a real Italian treat.
8. Easy Lentil, Sweet Potato & Coconut Curry
Curry is the best because you can eat it with any base, including quinoa, rice, barley, and any other whole grain.
9. One-Pot Savory Mushroom Soup with Vegan Pâté
This French soup uses vegan Tartex mushroom pâté.
10. Vegan Eggplant Pasta
Take a tip from Mediterranean and Italian cuisine: Eggplant is an everyday vegetable in those cultures, and it’s nutritious and versatile.
11. Kale & Cannellini Bean Soup
It doesn’t get any healthier than kale, beans, olive oil, quinoa, vegetable broths, and seasonings!
12. Aloo Gobi (Potato and Cauliflower)
This classic Indian recipe is vegan and gluten-free.
13. Cauliflower, Kale & Chickpea Curry
The ingredients in this epic dish include fresh ginger, jalapeño peppers, potatoes, cauliflower, and fire-roasted crushed tomatoes.
14. Veggie and Soba Noodle Soup
Bok choy is a cruciferous veggie rich in antioxidants and vitamin A. Combine it with red cabbage and broccoli, and you’re in for a healthy pick-me-up.
15. Mexican Casserole
This looks so good, we can’t stand it. Prep time is only 10 minutes, and it’s cooked entirely in a skillet using ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen.
16. Cheesy Broccoli Pasta
This dish is pure comfort food that your whole family will enjoy.
17. Peanut Sesame Noodles & Veggies
This meal is easy to prepare and cooks in just 10 minutes. Add extra red pepper flakes for a spicy kick.
18. Basil and Red Pepper One-Pot Pasta
Check out this video to see the one-pot magic for yourself!