One-Pot Savory Mushroom Soup with Vegan PâtéPrint
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 3 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tub vegan Tartex mushroom pâté
- Several sprigs fresh thyme
- Sauté the cauliflower florets in 1 tablespoonful of olive oil until just tender and remove from the pot.
- Sauté the cherry tomatoes with salt and pepper to taste in the remaining olive oil until soft and remove from the pot.
- Sauté the onion, garlic, mushrooms, and thyme in the vegan butter until the mushrooms are browned.
- Add the stock and Tartex pâté and cook until Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cauliflower florets, garnish with the cherry tomatoes and fresh thyme, and serve.
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Recipe adapted from Plant-Based Foods Inc.