Whether you’re packing lunch for school, work, or a picnic, we wanted to offer up some deliciously vegan options for filling that lunchbox.
2. Vegan chicken salad sandwich: Try this Back-to-School “Chicken” Salad recipe to make this delicious sandwich.
4. Classic Spaghetti and Vegan Meatballs with a side of Caesar Salad: Because everyone loves Italian food!
7. Cruelty-Free Chik-fil-A Copy-Cat Recipe: This protein-packed sandwich will definitely carry you through the rest of your day.
8. Jamaican Jerk-Spiced Tempeh Nuggets: These nuggets are tasty and healthy enough to find their way into the lunch bags of both kids and adults.
10. Mock Tuna Salad: This garbanzo bean–based recipe is truly delectable. You can even add seaweed or kelp powder if you prefer a “fresh-from-the-sea” taste.
Shop fashion-forward vegan leather lunchboxes by PETA Business Friend Modern Picnic to transport your vegan lunch creations.