Animals are mad, and they’re not going to take it anymore. Here’s the most recent crop of stories about animals who have turned the tide on their tormenters:
- An angler learns the hard way that being hooked really does hurt.
- A man poised to open a dangerous-snake zoo finds out firsthand what dangerous snakes do.
- Forget mama grizzlies—watch out for mama cows.
- Speaking of grizzlies, if Nome, Alaska, residents are allowed to shoot one bear every year, shouldn’t bears be allowed a crack at one hunter every year?
- Insecticide this!
- A reality show gets a little too real when contestants are encouraged to mess with snakes.
Written by Michelle Sherrow