What better way to celebrate Friday at the office than with a little Internet soup? Much like good minestrone is made when you clear out produce from your fridge, today’s mix is a jumble of bits and pieces that I’ve been meaning to share but haven’t gotten around to ’cause I’m a wee bit busy saving animals.
- If fire ants were to play Oregon Trail, they’d insist on fording the river. Way cool and way scary.
- This “disassembly plant” worker documentary shows why anyone with an inkling of love for their fellow man should rethink eating drumsticks.
- “I was laughing so hard, I was barely able to strap him to a table, drill a hole in his skull, [and] insert electrical probes into his cerebral cortex to monitor pain responses ….” Sigh.
- “Oh, what beautiful cupcakes you made for the reception! What is your secret to making such divine icing?” “Simple! Confectioner’s sugar, soy milk, and beetle.”
- Now delivery of your first-class and priority packages can be powered by tofu. (Note: They’re not flavored—I checked.)
- Ever wondered how to live in harmony with so-called “pest” species (the ones we haven’t succeeded in killing off)? Or perhaps just fantasized about minions collecting pocket change for you? Voila!
- Just when you thought Yum! Brands couldn’t get any lower: new “feed bag” meals for the overweight animal-eater on the go!
Enjoy the soupy goodness! And go make friends with some crows before they organize and take over the world! I think I’ll go see if I can put The Birds in my Netflix queue …
Posted by Sean Conner