It’s a hazy day here on the Right Coast. As I watch leaves fall and steam rise from my soy mocha, the mood is set for a lazy (yet highly skilled) meander through gossip rags for fun stuff. Here are my faves:
- Warning! Seals can literally cute you to death.
- Kiddies catch E. coli from petting zoo. Animals unnaturally held captive. Why is this still appealing?
- “Clucking” mad at KFC? I bet that’s why this chicken wanders through its drive-through.
- The real Scorpion King creatively atones for his sins. Love this!
- Sesame Street reps tofu! The revolution is here!
- Lacking imagination and compassion, yet another “Elmer Fudd” accidentally shoots himself.
- Hug a Vegetarian Day is right around the corner. Show some love, y’all!
- This is both creepy and thought-provoking.
Thanks for stopping by! Catch you next time, and don’t forget to hug all your vegetarian friends.
Written by Missy Lane