Last night, I made chocolate chip cookies but somehow they’re all gone. How that happened I shall not say, but while I try to convince Frank the cat that he really doesn’t want to “make biscuits” on my uncomfortably full belly, help yourself to some soup.
- Rump—check. Breast—check. Wait … where is Palin’s brain?
- It’s a perfect night for vegan star-gazing.
- Here’s another reason to always order falafel instead of “lamb.”
- This made me throw up a little. I don’t need a PhD to know the world doesn’t need to feel what goes on inside a cow’s stomach.
- Mummy always said, “Eating meat will put you in an early grave.”* If only the Egyptians had listened.
- After hearing about the Paris hotel with a “live like a hamster” option, 100 percent of hamsters surveyed said that they would choose an acre of habitrail over WiFi.
- I’d pay good money to see Georges Laraque have a go at the Russian guy who is forcing this bear to ice skate.
Hope everyone had a happy Tofurky Day!
Written by Karin Bennett
*Couldn’t help myself. Sorry!