Ah, winter. After a day of spinning tires, gray skies, and too many pieces of outerwear, it’s nice to sit down to a steaming bowl of—you guessed it—Internet Soup. Enjoy!
- One of the latest people to speak out against the injustices of factory farming is … a farm insurance adjuster? After witnessing firsthand the cruelty of factory farms, he adopted a vegan diet, ensuring that animals would never again suffer for his meals.
- This persistent pup and her toy are having an adoorably hard time getting outside.
- How simple is it to eat healthy? The Onion News Network explains it in, shall we say, no uncertain terms.
- This pic is definitely in the running for cutest spaghetti-eating photo of the year.
- Inspired by PETA’s Angels for Animals doghouse program, Michiana Animal Alliance Group proves that being a copycat is cool.
- If there were an award for cutest darned vegan grandmother ever, this 108-year-old sweetheart would have it locked up.
Written by Michelle Sherrow