Written by Michelle Kretzer
If being on Maxim's
Hot 100 list is verifiable proof of hotness (and, of
course, it is), these lovely lasses are steaming:
Photo: Hama Sanders/www.hamasanders.com Hair: Steven Lake for Exclusive Artists Makeup: Julie Cuomo Wardrobe: April Steiner for Exclusive Artists Elephant background: (c) iStockphoto.com/Bruno Buongiorno Nardelli
2. Olivia Munn: Working to end the abuse of animals in the circus, the fur industry, puppy mills, and the horse-drawn carriage industry, Olivia Munn proves there's no "hot list" or
animal rights issue that she can't conquer.
Photo: (c) Andrew Southam for WelssArtists|Styling: Estee Stanley for Starworks Artists|Hair: John D for Starworks Artists|Makeup: Kayleen McAdams for The Wall Group|Manicure: Carla Kay for Cloutier Remix
14. Lea Michele: Lovely Lea Michele is a triple threat: She sings, she acts, and she
advocates for animals. From her vegetarian diet to her refusal to wear fur to her rescued animals to her campaign to get horse-drawn carriages out of
New York, Lea always hits a beautiful note for animals.
(c) Jim Jordan
16. Charlize Theron: She might be playing the wicked queen in Snow White and the Huntsman, but Charlize Theron is a noble defender of animals killed for fur and those in animal shelters waiting for homes.
Photo: Don Flood
29. Eva Mendes: She would rather go naked than wear fur, and whether it's for Maxim or PETA, Eva
Mendes always shows that everyone looks better in
their own skin.
Photo: Robert Sebree Hair: Davy Newkirk for Tracey Mattingly Makeup: Jennifer Pitt for Tracey Mattingly Wardrobe: Britt Bardo for Magnet Wing design: Mia Gyzander Costumes
35. Yvonne Strahovski: If she looks angelic in the Maxim.com gallery,
it's because Yvonne
Strahovski is an angel for animals. She and her rescued
pups are doing their part to end the animal overpopulation crisis.
Maxim's Hot 100 is so full of compassionate cuties that we don't have
room to do them all justice here, but check out the list for yourself to see sexy and sweet gals Mila Kunis, Emma Stone, Olivia Wilde, Kellie Pickler, Kristen Bell, JWoww, Miley Cyrus, Sarah Hyland, Emmy Rossum, Ashley Greene, Lake Bell, Miranda Kerr, Selena Gomez, Anne Hathaway, and Kristen Stewart.
These are so awesome! I love Lea Michelle and I would totally rather be naked then wear fur!
you have a general question for PETA and would like a response, please e-mail Info@peta.org. If you need to report cruelty to
an animal, please click
here. If you are reporting an animal in imminent danger and know where to find the
animal and if the abuse is taking place right now, please call your local
police department. If the police are unresponsive, please call PETA
immediately at 757-622-7382 and press 2.
Follow PETA on Twitter!
Almost all of us grew up eating meat, wearing leather, and going to circuses and zoos. We never considered the impact of these actions on the animals involved. For whatever reason, you are now asking the question: Why should animals have rights? Read more.