Partner with PETA
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has more than 5 million members and supporters worldwide, significant influence within the environmental and animal welfare communities, a growing popularity on social-networking sites, and solid connections with the media (PETA is regularly covered by The New York Times, the Washington Post, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Us Weekly magazine, Time magazine, CNN, NPR, and many more). PETA is a favorite nonprofit among many high-profile celebrities, musicians, and athletes.
PETA’s marketing partnerships focus on building strategic relationships with companies that share a common interest in furthering PETA’s mission to promote animal rights and cruelty-free living. It is our goal to build partnerships that are mutually beneficial to PETA and our corporate partners.
“PETA’s unity and commitment to purpose have propelled the activist group to make great inroads into the treatment of animals globally, a cause that wasn’t high on the public radar before the group’s creation in 1981.” – Marketing News TM
Case Study: PETA Butter
Partnering with PETA will help increase your company’s sales, spread awareness of your brand or service, and improve your ability to help animals. With dedicated programs that focus on all age ranges (e.g., PETA Prime, peta2, and PETA Kids), PETA will effectively communicate with your company’s target demographic. Through creative marketing efforts, PETA supports its corporate partners in developing ideas—from creating product lines to holding events that will reach our growing number of supporters.
When it comes to attracting the attention of the public and the media, nobody does it better than PETA. We are a marketing powerhouse with highly effective tools and methods to get the word out about our partners. We promote our partnerships prominently on our Web sites and various social-networking sites, as well as heavily to our ever-growing network.
PETA’s Marketing Power at a Glance
- PETA: 5 million members and supporters
- PETA websites: More than 100 million visits a year
- Mailing List: More than 3 million e-newsletter subscribers
- Direct Mail: more than 13 million pieces a year
- Social Media (across PETA, PETA Latino, and peta2)
PETA Partnership Programs
We offer our partners custom programs tailored specifically to each company. Some of our most popular partnership programs include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Logo Placement/Proceeds: The simplest things can make a big difference. By placing the PETA logo on your product and electing to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of your product to PETA, you not only support life-saving programs, you let your customers know that you stand by them on animal issues.
- Custom In-Store Promotions: Is your store fur-free? Does your company take a stance against testing your products in cruel experiments on animals? Featuring one of PETA’s campaigns in your store-front is an effective way to show potential consumers that your brand supports kindness to animals.
- Limited-Edition Co-Branded Products: Launching a limited-run product in partnership with PETA lets your customers and our supporters know that you’re committed to a specific, time-sensitive PETA campaign. It’s an effective way for both PETA and our partners to bring more focus to an important issue and make a positive change for animals. Peanut Butter & Co’s limited edition 30th Anniversary PETA Butter was featured on NBC Nightly News.
- Event Sponsorship: Sponsorship lets your company present a fun, exciting event, like our very successful Sexiest Vegetarian Alive contest, which draws a lot of media attention, or our celebrity-studded Anniversary Galas.
A partnership with PETA aligns you with a large, passionate consumer base committed to supporting companies that share their values. To learn more about how your company can get involved with PETA’s Partnership Program, please fill out the form below and we will send you more information personalized to your brand.
All fields in bold are mandatory.