3 medium zucchini
1 medium onion, chopped
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 bag Morningstar Farms burger crumbles
3 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
1 tsp. garlic salt
1/2 tsp. oregano
1 jar tomato sauce
• Slice the zucchini lengthwise, scoop out the pulp, chop, and set aside.
• In a nonstick pan, brown the onion in olive oil.
• Combine the onion, burger crumbles, chopped zucchini pulp, nutritional yeast, garlic salt, and oregano in a large bowl.
• Pour the tomato sauce into a 9″x11″ pan and place the zucchini boats, open side up, in the sauce. Fill the boats with the crumble mixture.
• Cover with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes at 375°F. Remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
• Serve hot.
Makes 6 servings