White-Bean Fettuccine AlfredoPrint
- 2 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 15-oz. can white beans (also known as Great Northern beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 oz. dried fettuccine
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Melt the vegan butter in a large pan. Add the garlic, broccoli, and sliced mushrooms. Cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli and mushrooms, then set aside. Pour the melted butter and garlic into a blender. Add the white beans and blend for 5 seconds. Add the lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and almond milk and blend until completely smooth. Transfer to the large pan and cook over medium heat until warm.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the fettuccine according to the package directions. Drain the pasta, then return to the pot. Pour the white-bean Alfredo sauce over the pasta and add the broccoli, mushroom slices, and tomato.