Vegan Pumpkin Spice PancakesPrint
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 Tbsp. vegan margarine, melted (try Earth Balance brand)
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla syrup
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 cups whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Combine the almond milk, vinegar, pumpkin purée, vegan margarine, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and vegetable oil in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients, then let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet. When the batter starts to bubble, flip and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with maple syrup and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice for a delicious breakfast!
Makes 12 Servings