Vegan Macro BowlPrint
- 1/2 lb. extra-firm tofu, drained, pressed, and cubed
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- Pinch basil
- Pinch oregano
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 Tbsp. miso paste
- 1/2 bunch broccoli, cut into florets and steamed
- 1/2 cooked sweet potato, diced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 tsp. sauerkraut
- 1 tsp. pickled ginger (optional)
- Combine the tofu, olive oil, soy sauce, basil, and oregano in a pan and cook on medium heat until the tofu is browned.
- Mix the cooked brown rice and miso paste together in a medium-sized bowl. Add the tofu mixture, broccoli, sweet potato, carrot, sauerkraut, and pickled ginger and enjoy!
Makes 2 servings