Easy Pizza WafflesPrint
- 1 can pizza dough or biscuit dough
- Dairy-free cheese, vegan pepperoni, or any other pizza ingredients
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Open the biscuit can.
- Flatten a section of the biscuit dough into a patty and slice in half crosswise (like you would a hamburger bun). If the dough rounds are too small (or you want more waffle with your pizza), use two biscuits to form each patty instead.
- Place your fillings between the two dough slices, seal it, and put it in the waffle iron.
- Press until golden brown (about 2 to 3 minutes.)