Layered Blueberry ‘Ricotta’ PancakesPrint
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened nondairy milk
- 1 medium very ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 pkg. MozzaRisella
- Optional garnish: maple syrup, whipped vegan butter, blueberries, lemon slices, powdered sugar
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar. In a separate bowl, combine the nondairy milk, banana, vanilla, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Combine the two mixtures.
- Lightly spray a skillet with cooking oil and warm over medium-high heat. Drop approximately 1/4 cupful of the batter onto the hot skillet. Flip when bubbles form, heat until cooked through, and then remove from the heat and let cool. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Spread MozzaRisella on one pancake and top with another. Repeat this with the remaining pancakes and garnish as desired.
Makes 6 servings